Nu-Way Housing Developments (Pty) Ltd (Nu-Way) has been active in the marketplace since 1986 with its primary aim to promote and facilitate the provision of affordable and low-cost housing to South Africa's low-income earners. As a member of the Nu-Hold Group, it is in a position to take its offering to more low-income earning South Africans.
MISSION AND VISION
Our Vision is: To satisfy our customer's housing and community needs through property development services thereby contributing to social upliftment.
- To be recognised on a national level as the benchmark in the affordable housing development industry;
- To continually improve the working environment of professionals and contractors who work with us;
- To be the preferred employer in the industry; and
- To broaden the knowledge and expertise of our employees so as to realise their full potential.
- Land procurement and investment;
- Property development inclusive of marketing and sales administration and conveyancing; and
- Project management services provision to local and provincial authorities, as well as to corporate private sector institutions in the development of mass housing projects.
Our main competitive advantages are:
These are enhanced by the competitive advantages brought to the Group by our sister companies - Krisp Properties and Krisp Properties Commercial.
- Proven track record in project management and township development;
- Extensive turnkey experience in property development;
- Technical proficiency in township development;
- Strategic landholdings;
- Operational flexibility;
- Excellent networking capabilities;
- Company culture conducive to positive growth;
- Proven efficiency in after-sales customer service and conveyancing.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Consultation with all role-players to establish the project scope, objectives, priorities, constraints, assumptions and strategies.
- Management of the following objectives to the approval of the client:
- Feasibility studies and business plan formulation;
- Land procurement;
- Establish the roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships between the various participating parties;
- Identify suitable key personnel to establish a winning project team;
- Promote the development of project team spirit to enhance project performance;
- Project programming and scheduling as well as integrating the interdependence of planning, design and construction;
- Ongoing monitoring and control to the master project programme to reflect actual project status;
- Chair design co-ordination meetings and the preparation of reports to clients;
- Monitor the preparation of the final design, information distribution and record keeping;
- Monitor the preparation of cost estimates and budgets for the project and manage the cash flow;
- Raising of development capital and managing progress draw downs;
- Securing end user financing packages;
- Manage the processes of preparing and calling for proposals and tenders;
- Manage the evaluation of proposals and tenders and facilitate their award;
- Appoint consultants and contractors on the client's behalf;
- Construction co-ordination meetings and preparation of reports to clients;
- Monitoring all project participants to ensure they meet contractual obligations;
- Manage the project execution and all inter-related changes in accordance with the approved documentation;
- Manage the closing out of the project and submission of required records to the client;
- Empowerment of communitiesthrough the
creation of local employmentand skill
- Sales administration and conveyancing.